Venntro is seeking a PA to support the COO.
This role is designed to provide full administrative support in the capacity of Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer as well as supporting the EA and wider business as required.
The role will include complex diary management, taking efficient minutes and actions at many of the COO’s meetings, producing partner agreements, formatting documents and updating weekly presentations.
Other key areas of the role will be to support the Executive Assistant with top level, strategic data entry, managing the company’s external inbox and liaising with the office reception staff.
The PA will provide other varied ad-hoc support for all teams across the business as required to support business revenue growth.
This is a full time, permanent position, working from home.
The successful candidate will be provided with an iMac and complementing hardware but is required to have a desk space, decent internet connection and the ability to focus in their home environment.
Whilst the role is remote, there will be the opportunity to join the team for social events, most of whom are based in the Berkshire area. We are a down to earth, friendly bunch who are recognised for our effort and ambition to grow and progress.
We offer lots of other great perks for employees; ranging from private health cover, support for studying, a great pension scheme and much more. For more information about the benefits offered by Venntro check out our careers page.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please click on the 4 links below to submit an informal video intro of yourself and send a copy of your CV with a cover note (approx 200 words) to email@example.com describing why this is the right role and company for you and why we should interview you for this position.
1. Tell us a bit about yourself
2. What would you say are your top two strengths?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
4. What makes a company a great place to work?
If successful, the interview process will be in three stages:
1. A short 15-minute Google Hangout to review your CV and experience and discuss your motivations for a new role.
2. Google Hangout interview with the EA and COO to see if your skills and values align with our requirements.
3. Google Hangout meeting with the CEO, COO and EA to explain what you will bring to the business, how you share our values and how your skills will support the business goals.